Transcripts/College Application

Senior College Application Information

College applications/Transcript Requests/ letter of recommendation requests require a 2 week notice.  Please check your deadlines carefully.

CURRENT STUDENTS: To request a transcript please print and fill out the Student Record Request form and give to your School Counselor.  Forms can also be picked up in the Counseling office. A parent signature is required for students under the age of 18.

You may also use Parchment to Request Transcripts: 

 Parchment Link
Jefferson Forest High School has partnered with Parchment to provide secure online transcript ordering available 24/7. Creating an account is free and only takes a few steps. Click HERE to get started!  IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE PARCHMENT, YOU MUST ALSO PROVIDE THE Student Record Request FORM TO THE COUNSELING OFFICE.

FORMER STUDENTS: Please mail or drop off the completed Student Record Request form to the School Registrar at JFHS, 1 Cavalier Circle, Forest, Virginia 24551. For former students there is a fee of $5.00 that may be paid by cash or check payable to JFHS.

Senior Planning Calendar

Apply to College

College Essay

Students and their families are encouraged to use a variety of information sources to select a college and major.  The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SHEV) provides one source  http//

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.