Student Registration & Withdrawal




  1. Complete InfoSnap online registration    at
  2. In order to adhere to Bedford County School Board enrollment policy, you must have all required paperwork before an appointment can be made to enroll a new student. Once you have the paperwork, please call the Counseling Office to schedule an appointment with the Registrar at (434) 525-2674 x21301.
  3. Student must be accompanied by an adult (parent or legal guardian).
  4. Must have the following records before an appointment can be made to enroll:
  1. Original birth certificate
  2. Current immunization record and physical signed by doctor or nurse. Please see information on a New Vaccine Requirement effective July 1, 2021, for 12th grade students.
  3. If transferring mid-year, official withdrawal form from previous school showing current grade placement
  4. Copy of last report card showing current grade placement
  5. Current IEP, 504, and latest eligibility minutes if applicable
  6. Discipline and attendance records
  7. If student is not a child of the adult, documentation* is needed to show legal relationship to adult
  8. Proof of residence (current mortgage statement, lease agreement or real estate tax statement of your principle residence in Bedford County)
  9. Please also bring completed New Student Enrollment Forms.

*This documentation must be a court ordered change of custody agreement.


Once you know you will be withdrawing your child from JFHS, please contact the school and inform us when their last day will be.

On their last day of school at JF, a parent should come in and sign a Student Withdrawal Form and we will need to know where your son or daughter will be attending school after JFHS. Student should turn in their assigned chromebook, charger, any library books and/or textbooks, and pay any outstanding fees owed.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.