NCAA Information

Any student planning on playing a sport at a Division I or Division II college/university must register with the NCAA.

 It is recommended students register during their Sophomore year.

Go to the NCAA website to register and fill out a Div. I or Div. II worksheet using the list of approved JFHS courses, also located on  the site.

The student should then meet with their counselor to verify they are taking courses that meet NCAA standards.